We need your help!
"But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, 'The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest'..." Matthew 9:36-38
In order to provide free services, In His Hands Pregnancy Support Center depends on our faithful supporters!
We rely on the grace of God and the gifts of time and/or treasure from individuals, churches, and businesses.
How you can help:
*Confidential Peer Counselor
* Receptionist or Office Worker
* Baby Boutique Helper
* Special Events Committee
* Church Liaison
* Board of Directors
* Monthly Financial Supporter
* Becoming a Prayer Warrior
* Having a guest speaker share at your church or meeting
* Giving a Baby Shower for the Center (to help stock our Baby Boutique)
* Making a Monetary Donation
* Donating new and gently used maternity items and baby clothing
* Donating baby items (anything a baby would need up to age 1)
* Donating diapers (all sizes) and wipes, baby wash, lotions, bottles, brush sets, clippers, baby blankets, pacifiers, baby toys, socks, bibs, etc.
If you are interested in helping, please contact us!